What’s included for the Best Customized Amazon Trip & Tour to Machu Picchu?
- Naturist, conservationist and bilingual guide for the trip to the jungle
- Meals (we accommodate a majority of special dietary needs) 3 lunches, 3 dinners and 3 breakfasts
- Transportation pick up and return to the airport or land terminal
- 2 nights at Sandoval lake reserve
- 1 night in Tambopata .
- 1 night in Puerto Maldonado
- First aid kit for trips to the jungle
- Rubber boots in case of rain in the jungle
- Entrance to the Sandoval Lake Reserve
- Sacred Valley Tour
- Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Day trek to Rainbow Mountain and The Red Valley
- Entrances to the Inca cities and archeological sites
- Professional guide for nine days
- Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to KM 104 and from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Three nights hotel accommodation with private room, bathroom and breakfast included
- Three nights accommodation in an eco-jungle lodge
- 1 night in hotel in Puerto Maldonado
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu -Aguas Calientes
- Personal assistance
Does not include in the Tambopata Macaw Clay Lick and Sandoval lake Tour:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Airport taxes
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
What do you need to bring for the Tambopata Macaw Clay Lick and Sandoval lake Tour?
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended minimum!)
- Original passport,
- Small backpack,
- Long-sleeved cotton shirts
- Long cotton pants,
- Long cotton socks
- Comfortable walking shoes,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (eg rain poncho)
- Binoculars (Can be rented from Orange Nation)
- Camera and charger and extra batteries (Some days will be long without access to electricity or charging ports)
- Plastic bags used for clothing and a camera,
- The hat as protection against the sun or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Flashlight and batteries
- 1 Bottle of water (1 liter minimum),
- Pocket money (Soles) to buy drinks, snacks and for tips.
*** we recommend wearing clothes that are light-colored, breathable and loose-fitting.
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the Peru Packages