Comfortable Exploration of Cusco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
Explore the wonderful historical city of Cusco and observe the magnificent colonial temples that were built on the ruins of the Inca foundations. This tour package will take you through the lush green Sacred Valley and archaeological site of Ollantaytambo before arriving at the wonderful Inca city of Machu Picchu. Spend the night at the gateway town of Aguas Calientes and absorb the spectacular scenery of Machu Picchu in all its resplendent glory.
Whats is Included for the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchhu Tour Packages?
- 24-hour support by our local staff
- Accommodation in hotel with breakfast included, only applies if you are booking with hotels included.
- All entrance fees and excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- All ground transportation
- All transfers including airport, train station and bus station , Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided tours by experienced, knowledgeable and bilingual guides
- Meals: as specified in the itinerary
- Train tickets, shuttle bus, entrance ticket into Machu Picchu and Boleto Turisto to enter the archeological sites in the Sacred Valley.
Whats not Included for the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu Tour Package?
- Anything not specified in the itinerary description
- Domestic flight tickets
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain
- Guidance in other languages
- International flight tickets
- Other expenses of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Tips for guides, drivers and other staff
- VISA procedures, travel insurance, pre and post tour accommodation
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the Peru Packages