The Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu is an adrenaline packed adventure trek through several micro-climates in the Andes Mountains. Extreme sports on the trek include Mountain Biking, Rafting, Zip Lining & Trekking off the beaten track! Our route passes through cloud forest, the rainforest, hugging the Urubamba River before culminating at one of the world’s 7 wonders: the Citadel of Machu Picchu.
PRICE -$497 USD per person
***This tour requires a minimum of 3 people for booking.
***This tour can only be done at certain times of the year due to weather conditions (it cannot be done in January and February). Any other month check with Orange Nation if there are any conditions of weather that might prevent the tour from being done.
- 18 to 25 years old: $30 USD. Information required on student card: name of the university, student name, photo of the student, expiration date, etc. A copy of the card is required at booking for government approval for discount.
- Under 18 years old: $30 USD. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Under 11 years old: $40 USD. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Group of 5 or more: $30 USD. – All you need is to book the trek together at the same time.
- Walking poles: $15 USD per pair per trek (professional poles that can be extended)
- Additional night in Aguas Calientes – From:$60 USD (depending on availability)
- Vistadome Train upgrade: $57 USD per person (For the return to Cusco (Poroy) at 14:55 or 15:20)
- Huayna Picchu Mountain: $75 USD per person (Please request when you book your Trek)
- Single supplement: $35 USD for solo travelers
**Huayna Picchu is an optional trek within Machu Picchu Citadel which does not include a guide. The climb is usually done on your own after your tour of Machu Picchu Citadel. If you would like the extra hike to be guided, please request it in advance. There is an extra cost for this extra guided tour.
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR THE INCA JUNGLE TREK TO MACHU PICCHU:
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu and the other Inca sites
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Train from hydroelectric plant to Aguas Calientes
- Private guided tour of Machu Picchu
- 2 Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and return to Aguas Calientes
- River rafting on the scenic Urubamba River
- Professional English speaking guide with experience in mountain biking and trekking
- Expeditions Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo with private van connection to Cusco
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Two overnights in a countryside lodge.
- Private hotel room in Aguas Calientes
- Bikes with front suspension and all safety equipment
- All private transport
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle
NOT INCLUDED FOR THE INCA JUNGLE TREK TO MACHU PICCHU?
- Huayna Picchu Mountain – $75 USD
- Hot springs in Cocalmayo (optional 10 soles)
- OPTIONAL UPGRADES (hotel, train and others)
- Walking Poles – $15
- Last dinner
- Hotels before and after the trek
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Flight tickets
- Tips for the crew, guide, cook and porters of ORANGE NATION PERU
**Huayna Picchu is an optional trek within Machu Picchu Citadel which does not include a guide. You do the climb on your own after your tour of Machu Picchu Citadel. If you would like the extra hike to be guided, please request in advance. Additionally, there is an extra cost for this hike to be guided.
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the Alternative trek