This adventure tour & trek package is an excellent experience visiting the of the most important sites in the Sacred Valley of the Incas and the short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu through the Sun Gate where the most famous photos of Machu Picchu have been taken, all in 3 Days. The Sacred Valley is very large and stretches for miles with many small indigenous towns, secluded weaving villages, outdoor handicraft markets, and ancient Inca Ruins including Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and Urubamba.
The Inca Trail displays many ancient Inca ruins, towering mountains, and various types of flora & vegetation with various micro-climates. The trail goes through the National Park and enters through the Sun Gate with breathtaking views of Machu Picchu, through cloud forests and sub-tropical climates. When we arrive at Machu Picchu, we will have a private guided tour, visiting all the hidden nooks and crannies of this small Inca hideaway. You will have plenty of time to explore Machu Picchu on your own after learning about the history and secrets of its past and the culture of the Incas who lived there.
***The Sacred Valley & Short Inca Trail Tour Package is available on any date as long as there are at least 2 people in the group (except February when it is closed for maintenance). This trek still takes you into Machu Picchu by walking through the SUN GATE. You will get to explore some incredible Inca ruins along the way.***
|No. OF PEOPLE||PRICE|
|2 to 12 people (with 2 nights hotel)||$ 597 USD per person|
|2 to 12 people (without hotel)||$ 517 USD per person|
***All entrance fees are included and we operate our tours in small groups averaging 5 people, with a maximum of 12!***
- Under 18 years old: $30 USD. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Under 11 years old: $40 USD. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain: $75 USD per person
- Upgrade Hotel in Aguas Calientes: $50 USD to 3*** (Can upgrade to 4 or 5 star)
- Upgrade Hotel in Ollantaytambo: $60 USD to 3*** (Can upgrade to 4 or 5 star)
- Hotel single supplement: $35 USD
ADDED VALUES FOR FREE:
- Transfer from the airport to hotel: (Cusco only)
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR THE SACRED VALLEY & SHORT INCA TRAIL?
- Sacred Valley Tour
- Boleto Turistico: Entrances to the Inca cities and archeological sites
- Professional guide for three days
- Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to KM 104 and from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Two nights hotel accommodation with private room, bathroom and breakfast included
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Personal assistance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED FOR THE SACRED VALLEY & SHORT INCA TRAIL?
- Hotel – optional upgrades
- Huayna Picchu Tickets: $75 USD per person
- Upgrade to Vistadome: $57 USD per person
- Hotels before and after the trek
- Travel insurance
- Flight tickets
- Tips for your guide
What you have to take with you for the Sacred Valley & Short Inca Trail Tour Package?
- Original passport (it has to be the same as the one used to book the trek)
- Good daypack (the smaller, the better)
- Drinking Water: 2-3L reusable bottles (not disposable)
- Comfortable hiking boots
- Waterproof gloves – rainy season
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Personal medications
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Rain gear – rainy season
- Snacks like chocolate bars, cereal bars or any dry fruit
- Rain poncho
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks & tips
What you should put in your bag that will be sent by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes while you hike the Short Inca Trail:
- Change of clothes for visiting Machu Picchu the next day
- Toiletries for the hotel
- Camera and phone chargers
- Extra snacks
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the machu picchu tours