A thrilling off-road biking adventure through the stunning scenery of the Andes Mountains . Paddle through the Sacred Valley to visit the unique agricultural terraces of Moray and the Salt Mines of Maras.
Please note: The Mountain Bike Tour is available on any date that is best for you as long as we have a minimum of 2 people to run it.
|No. OF PEOPLE||PRICE|
|2 people||$ 91 USD per person|
|3 to 4 people||$ 77 USD per person|
|+5 people||$ 57 USD per person|
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR THE MOUNTAIN BIKE TOUR?
- Private transportation
- All mountain biking equipment, including protective equipment
- English-speaking guide
- Tour in Moray & the Salt Mines
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED FOR THE MOUNTAIN BIKE TOUR?
- Entrances to the Salt Mines (10 soles)
- Entrance to Moray – boleto turistico (tourist ticket) needed (70 soles for one day – 130 soles for 10 Days). This ticket is obligatory if you are visiting sites in and around Cusco and / or the SacredValley.
- YOU MUST PAY IN SOLES, NO CREDIT CARDS OR US DOLLARS ARE ACCEPTED
WHAT TO BRING FOR THE MOUNTAIN BIKE TOUR?
- Small daypack
- Water in reusable bottles (please do not bring disposable)
- Sun hat, sunscreen
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain poncho – just in case (Provided by Orange Nation)
- Original passport if purchasing a tourist ticket
- Soles if purchasing tourist tickets, (they do not accept credit cards or dollars)
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the Day Tours