7 Lakes Trek in Ausangate
Explore the 7 Lakes Ausangate Trek in a 1 day hike & witness dazzling glacial lakes!
Our off the beaten trek takes you to the bewildering circuit of 7 lagoons, which hugs the gigantic Apus Mountain of Ausangate (6 384m/20 945ft). We trek through the spectacular high elevation Vilcanota Mountain range, passing herds of llamas, alpacas and possibly the protected vicuñas, as well as indigenous Quechua speaking communities. The scenery is unrivaled, combining glacial peaks, rushing rivers and of cause the stunning 7 lakes all 4 500m above sea level.
To end this unique trek, we visit the soothing and medicinal hot springs in Pacchanta to soak in our tired muscles before our long drive back to Cusco. On our 7 Lakes of Ausangate Full Day Tour, we get you away from the crowds to a place where everything seems untouched and undiscovered.
Price of the Ausangate 7 Lakes Day Tour
Our fantastic 1 day hike to Ausangate 7 lagoons in Cusco is organized in small groups, minimum 02 and a maximum of 12 people. Prices are per person in USD.
From US$ 160.00 per person
We can provide this in a private service please contact us for more information. This tour is available any day that suites you, as long as we have a minimum of 2 people.
What’s Included For the 7 Lakes trek in Ausangate?
- Pre-departure briefing
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance ticket to Ausangate 7 Lakes
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel
- Round trip private transportation
- Breakfast and lunch cooked by a private cook (can accommodate a variety of dietary requirements)
- Oxygen tank
What Is Not Included
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Hot springs entry fees
- Rental horses ( available from the locals for around 100 soles)
- Water: please bring at least 1L per person
- Tips for guide, driver and cook
What to Bring for Ausangate 7 Lakes Day Tour
- A lightweight, waterproof day pack
- Sturdy hiking boots
- Warm clothes and hiking pants
- Layers of clothes for variable temperatures
- Sun protection: sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- Rain poncho.
- Drinking water
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, tips, etc
- Walking sticks if needed (rentable with ORANGE NATION)
- Favorite snacks
- Toilet paper
- Swim suit
- Cash (in small denominations of Peruvian Nuevos soles or $)
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the Classic day tours