This is the ultimate package for those on a tight schedule, but wish to explore the best of what South Peru has offer.
Your journey starts in the former capital city of the Inca Empire, Cusco/Cuzco/Qusqo (3 399m/11 152ft), a living museum overflowing with the country´s rich history and culture. The Sacred Valley tour takes us on a vast journey that passes through secluded weaving villages, handicraft markets and ancient ruins. Our unique tour includes complimentary sites like the Salt Mines of Maras and a Pre-Inca Archeological site, the farming terraces of Moray. We culminate this part of our trip with a visit to the world famous ¨Lost City¨ of the Incas, the majestic Machu Picchu.
We continue further east to the newly discovered natural marvel, the striking Rainbow Mountain. Its currently the second most visited tourist attraction in Peru after Machu Picchu.
The high plane of Puno (3 826m/12 549ft) ends our tour in a metaphorical and literal high. We visit the enigmatic and spectacular floating islands of Uros and thereafter Taquile islands. These are some of the few islands on Lake Titicaca 3,800mt/12,470ft that offer us a unique perspective into the indigenous lifestyle of its residents. We enjoy a truly immersive experience through dance, music, song and the genuine love of sharing of an ancient way of life that they still continue to uphold.
This fantastic tour can be done on any date that is best for you as long as we have a minimum of 2 participants.
|No. OF PEOPLE||PRICE|
|2 to 12 people (with 4 nights hotel)||US$ 947 per person|
|2 to 12 people (without hotel)||US$ 777 per person|
***Private service is available for $150 more per person.
***All entrance fees are included and we operate our tours in small groups averaging 5 people, with a maximum of 12!
***The transfer from Puno to the airport of Juliaca is US$60 extra per group for a private service.
- 18 to 25 years old: US$30 Information required on student card: name of university, student name, photo of student, expiration date etc. A copy of the card at booking is required & government approval for discount.
- Under 18 years old: US$30 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Under 11 years old: US$40 Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Huayna Picchu Climb: $75. This will need to be booked in advance, let us know about it at the time of booking.
- Upgrade to Vistadome Train: $57.
- Transfer from Puno to Juliaca Airport – $60 per group
- Hotel Upgrade optional
- Hotel single supplement: $50 for solo travelers.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from your hotel.
- Entrances to the Inca Cities and all Archeological Sites.
- Private transportation.
- Round Trip Expedition Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes and back to Ollantaytambo.
- Hotel accommodations: Cusco, Aguas Calientes and Puno.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Roundtrip bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to the ruins along the way to Puno
- Tourist bus to Puno with English-speaking tour guide
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Puno
- Speed boat with English-speaking tour guide.
- Visit of the Uros & Taquile Islands on Lake Titicaca.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Meals not indicated on the itinerary
- Entrance fee to the hot springs of Aguas Calientes (optional).
- Ticket for Huayna Picchu – US $75.
- Upgrades train – For Vistadome train add US$57 per person.
- Upgrade hotel for an extra fee
- Optional boat ride on the Island of Uros .
- Tips for your guide
- Transfer to Juliaca airport
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- A small backpack or carry bag (larger not allowed on the train or in Machu Picchu).
- A change of clothing.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Water to drink.
- Rain jacket or poncho.
- A fleece or jacket.
- Basic toiletries.
- Insect repellent for mosquitoes.
- Hat for the sun.
- Some extra money for lunch, snacks, and souvenirs.
- Original passport (cannot enter Machu Picchu without it).
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the machu picchu tours