Travel in luxury, whilst saving yourself hours on transit time on our most exclusive day trip to Machu Picchu. It is an unforgettable experience with amazing and breathtaking panoramic views on the 3.5-hour Vistadome Train journey which travels from Cusco (Poroy Train Station) to Aguas Calientes and back to Cusco. We will see beautiful Andean meadows lying amongst the various colorful mountains peaks, the wide valleys, the Inca farming terraces built by hand hundreds of years ago, snow-capped mountains and sub-tropical jungle along the way to Aguas Calientes – the town at the feet of Machu Picchu.
On arrival in Aguas Calientes, we board a shuttle bus up the zig zagging hill to the mystical UNESCO World Heritage site of Machu Picchu (2,400m/7,907ft). We will enjoy a magical and mysterious journey back in time as we visit the Sacred Inca Citadel called Machu Picchu, “Old Sacred Mountain” and have plenty of time to explore this magnificent Incan wonder with an amazing history and many little secrets about the thriving culture of people who once lived there.
The tour to Machu Picchu with Vistadome Train is available on any date that is best for you, as long as we have a minimum of 2 people.
|No. OF PEOPLE||PRICE|
|2 to 12 people||$ 377 USD per person|
***Private service is available for $50 USD more per person.***
***All entrance fees are included and we operate our tours in small groups averaging 5 people with no more than 12!***
- Under 18 years old: $30 USD Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Under 11 years old: $40 USD Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR THE TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU WITH VISTADOME TRAIN?
- Transfer from your hotel to Poroy train station
- Vistadome train ticket from Poroy to Aguas Calientes and Aguas Calientes to Poroy
- Round trip shuttle tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Admission ticket for Machu Picchu
- Guided tour in English
- Snacks and dance presentation included on the train
- Transfer to and from the train station to your hotel
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED FOR THE TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU WITH VISTADOME TRAIN?
- Climbing Huayna Picchu is not possible due to time restraints.
- Tips for your guide
- travel insurance
- flight tickets
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING?
- A small daypack and 2-3 L bottles of water
- Comfortable shoes
- Camera and rain jacket or poncho
- A fleece or jacket, basic toiletries
- Hat for the sun, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Passport (you cannot board the train or enter Machu Picchu without your original passport)
- *a copy of your passport will not suffice
- Money for souvenirs
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the machu picchu tours