This full-day trek will take you to the 100% glacial fed lake of Humantay, nestled below Humantay Mountain with the famous Salkantay Mountain towering behind it. Hike to one of Peru’s most magical lakes and be surrounded by the impressive Salkantay and Humantay Peaks. Enjoy a hot breakfast on arrival at the trailhead, snacks along the way, a gourmet lunch prepared by our chef, private transportation to and from your hotel in Cusco or the Sacred Valley and a fluent English-speaking guide. Humantay Lake Tour hikes to one of Peru’s most magical lakes while gazing at unbelievable turquoise water. The views are breathtaking!
We just require a minimum of 2 people to start a group for the Humantay Lake Tour.
|No. OF PEOPLE||PRICE|
|2 people||$ 117 USD per person|
|3 people||$ 99 USD per person|
|4 people||$ 87 USD per person|
|5 people||$ 77 USD per person|
|6 people or more||$ 70 USD per person|
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Hot breakfast & lunch prepared by our chef
- Private transportation to and from your hotel in Cusco
- Fluent English & Spanish speaking expert trekking guide
- Fees to access private land
- First aid kit & oxygen for emergencies
- Small group experience (maximum 12 guests)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Water: please bring at least 1L per person
- Tips for guide, driver and cook
- Horses or mules to rent (s./ 80 to s./ 120 from the local community)
- Hotels before and after the trek
- Walking Poles: $10 USD per pair per trek (Professional Poles that can be extended)
***We run our trips daily with a 2 person minimum. We take only small groups & private trips, to enhance the experience by giving you the full attention of our guides and staff.
WHAT TO BRING FOR HUMANTAY LAKE TOUR:
- A lightweight, waterproof day pack
- Sturdy hiking boots
- Warm clothes and hiking pants
- Layers of clothes for variable temperatures
- Sun protection: sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- Rain poncho.
- Drinking water
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, tips, etc
- Walking sticks if needed (rent from ORANGE NATION)
- Snacks like energy bars, dried fruit or chocolate bars
- Toilet paper
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the Alternative trek