The Incas left some fascinating archaeological sites in and around Cusco, the capital of the Inca empire, the Sacred Valley with all of its treasures and ancient ruins to discover which all lead up to the Wonder of the World, Machu Picchu, the ultimate destination at the end of this once in a lifetime adventure. Cusco was the capital of the Inca Empire called Tawantinsuyo and is a living museum with lively streets full of culture and tradition. You can see the different stages of development from ancient times, to the Spanish conquest and modern Cusco, all in one place! In Cusco, there are many archeological sites, 15th Century Cathedrals, museums, and traditional shops to visit and explore.
This tour package also takes us to the hotspots of the entire Sacred Valley with all of its ancient treasures and Inca sites, not to mention the world famous Machu Picchu! The Sacred Valley stretches from Pisac to Ollantaytambo with many small indigenous towns, secluded weaving villages, outdoor handicraft markets and 10th and 11th century Inca Ruins including Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Moray, Maras Salt Mines and Urubamba. Explore amazing ruins and sites, active Cathedrals and the Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu.
See all the detailed itinerary and information below about the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu Tour!
This fantastic Cusco, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu Tour Package can be done on any date that is best for you, as long as we have a minimum of 2 participants!
|No. OF PEOPLE||PRICE|
|2 to 12 people (with 2 nights hotel)||$ 587 USD per person|
|2 to 12 people (without hotel)||$ 537 USD per person|
***All entrance fees are included and we operate our tours in small groups averaging 5 people with a maximum of 12!***
- 18 to 25 years old: $30 USD. Information required on student card: name of university, student name, photo of student, expiration date etc. A copy of the card at booking is required & government approval for discount.
- Under 18 years old: $30 USD. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Under 11 years old: $40 USD. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain: $75 USD. This will need to be booked in advance, let us know about it at the time of booking.
- Upgrade to Vista Dome Train: $57 USD.
- Upgrade Hotel – La Cabaña Hotel 3*: $50 USD per person
- Upgrade Hotel – Tierra Viva Hotel: 4* $90 USD per person
- Upgrade Hotel – El Mapi Hotel: 4* $120 USD per person
- Single Supplement: $35 USD
INCLUDED IN THE MACHU PICCHU TOUR PACKAGE?
- Pick up at your hotel
- Entrances to the Inca Cities and all Archeological Sites
- Private transportation
- Round Trip Expedition Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes
- Meals as indicated on itinerary
- Roundtrip bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Boleto Turistico
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED FOR THE MACHU PICCHU TOUR PACKAGE?
- Meals not indicated on the itinerary
- Entrance fee to the hot springs of Aguas Calientes (optional)
- Ticket for Huayna Picchu –$75 USD
- Upgrades train – For Vistadome train add $57 USD per person
- Tips for your guide
- Upgrades for Hotel (see under pricing)
- Travel insurance
- Hotels before and after your tour
- Flight tickets
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- A small backpack or carry bag (larger bags are not allowed on the train or in Machu Picchu)
- A change of clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Water to drink
- Rain poncho
- A fleece or jacket
- Basic toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Hat for the sun
- Some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs
- Original passport (you cannot enter Machu Picchu without it)
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the machu picchu tours