Join the most comprehensive and epic trip around Peru. Explore the ecologic treasure trove that is the Amazon Jungle. Spot unique and endangered species that call the biggest and most bio-diverse jungle in the world, home. Learn the ancient ways of the indigenous tribes of the Amazon, which are some of the oldest tribes in the world. Continue your journey in the Imperial City of Cusco, before ending this epic adventure with a climatic finish in the Sacred Citadel of the Incas, followed by the UNESCO world heritage site of Machu Picchu.
***Note: You can add an extra day in Lima to this Itinerary, for in-depth view of Lima´s stunning colonial, republican and modern architecture. Also, sample delectable cuisine from the culinary capital of South America.
Whats is included for the Jungle Trip and Machu Picchu Tour Package?
- 1 night in Lima airport hotel, 3 nights in Cusco, 1 night in the Sacred Valley and 3 nights in an Amazon eco-lodge
- All tours stated in the itinerary with English-speaking guides
- Ground transportation and entrance fees
- Breakfast at all hotels
- All meals at the Amazon lodge
- Trains: Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Cusco (Vistadome Train for 4-star and 5-star packages / Expedition Train for 3-star packages)
- Budget tours are designed to offer the best value and comfort possible, and have some variations compared to our 3, 4, and 5-star packages. Speak with your Travel Advisor to learn more about our Budget tours.
What is not included for the Jungle Trip and Machu Picchu Tour Package?
- Lunches or dinners (unless otherwise specified)
- Airport taxes
Tips for Orange Nation guides and support staff
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the Peru Packages