This package visits the most interesting sites in the Sacred Valley with all of its ancient treasures and Inca ruins, the Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, and the colorful sandstone Rainbow Mountain!
The Sacred Valley is vast and stretches for miles with many small indigenous towns, secluded weaving villages, outdoor handicraft markets and ancient Inca Ruins including Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Urubamba. Orange Nation also includes the Salt Mines in Maras which has thousands of ponds carved into the mountainside and the Terraces of Moray, which are built in the form of an amphitheater and have different temperatures at each level to grow different crops. It was watered through a complex irrigation system and allowed the cultivation of the Incas to grow over 250 types of vegetables. We will explore astonishing ruins and one of the World Wonders, Machu Picchu, after walking in the footsteps of the Incas.
Next, we will enjoy the radiant colors of the recently discovered Rainbow Mountain, hiking through some secluded communities, in which you may interact with the indigenous people who are still holding onto their traditional beliefs and culture. You will appreciate snow-capped peaks, herds of llamas, glaciers and blue lakes, all set within a breathtaking colorful mountain range. The Rainbow Mountain trek has different types of wildlife such as condors and Cara Cara falcons. The colorful sandstone mountains are probably the most unique and coolest thing you will ever see!
***The Machu Picchu Trek Package is always available (except February when the Inca Trail is closed for maintenance).***
|No. OF PEOPLE||PRICE|
|2 to 12 people (with 3 nights hotel)||$757 USD per person|
|2 to 12 people (without hotel)||$677 USD per person|
***All entrance fees are included and we operate our tours in small groups averaging 5 people, with a maximum of 12!***
ADDED VALUES FOR FREE:
- Transfer from the airport to hotel: (Cusco only)
- 18 to 25 years old: $30 USD. Information required on student card: name of university, student name, photo of student, expiration date etc. A copy of the card at booking is required & government approval for discount.
- Under 18 years old: $30 USD. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Under 11 years old: $40 USD. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Huayna Picchu Mountain: $75 USD per person
- Upgrade Hotel in Aguas Calientes: $50 USD to 3*** (Can upgrade to 4 or 5 star also)
- Upgrade Hotel in Ollantaytambo: $55 USD to 3***
- Upgrade to Vistadome: $57 USD per person
- Hotel single supplement: $35 USD for solo travelers
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR MACHU PICCHU TREK PACKAGE
- Sacred Valley Tour
- Short Inca Trail and Rainbow Mountain Treks
- Entrances to the Inca cities and archeological sites
- Professional guide for three days
- Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to KM 104 and from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Three nights hotel accommodation with private room, bathroom and breakfast included
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu -Aguas Calientes
- Personal assistance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED FOR MACHU PICCHU TREK PACKAGE?
- Hotel – optional upgrades
- Huayna Picchu Tickets: $75 USD per person
- Upgrade to Vistadome: $57 USD per person (Return only Aguas Calientes to Poroy at 4:43pm)
- Tips for your guide
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Hotels before and after the tour
- Flight tickets
WHAT TO BRING IN YOUR DAYPACK FOR MACHU PICCHU TREK PACKAGE ?
- Original passport (it has to be the same as the one you used to book the trek)
- Good daypack (the smaller, the better)
- Drinking water: 2-3L reusable bottles (not disposable)
- Comfortable hiking boots
- Toilet paper
- Waterproof gloves – rainy season
- Hand sanitizer
- Insect repellent
- Sun hat
- Rain gear – rainy season
- Snacks like chocolate bars, cereal bars or any dry fruit
- Rain poncho
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks & tips
WHAT TO PACK IN YOUR OVERNIGHT BAG FOR THE MACHU PICCHU TREK PACKAGE?
- Toiletries for the hotel
- Personal medications
- Change of clothes for visiting Machu Picchu
- Extra snacks
- Chargers for camera and phone
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the machu picchu tours