Fully explore the best highlights Cusco has to offer. Our package has adventure, history, intrigue and stunning landscapes. Follow in one of the world´s oldest pilgrimage, the Classic Inca Trail tour. To acclimatize to the altitude, spend time in Cusco before a full day of exploring the heart and home of the Incas, in the Sacred Valley. Peruse the bustling street markets. Immerse yourself in the ancient traditions that the descents of the Incas are still keeping alive. Finally, trek through the South Valley of Cusco to discover the world famous and dazzling Rainbow Mountain.
Combine the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Package with an extension to the Amazon rainforest to create the perfect two week Peru adventure trip.
****Note: The Classic Inca Trail is a very popular hike and books out months in advance. For this package, you need to book at least 3-4 months in advance. If the Classic Inca Trail is sold out, you can choose from the number of Alternative Treks we have on offer.
Included for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Package?
- 9 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- 8 Nights Accommodations (its applies if you are booking with hotels included)
- English Speaking guide
- Accommodations as listed
- Ground transportation as listed
- Entrance tickets into Machu Picchu, Ollantaytambo and Pisac archeological site, Moray and the Salt Mines
- Meals as listed
- Permits for the Inca Trail
- Gear Rental: All Camping Gear
- 3 nights of camping at standard campsite locations are included on this trekking itinerary.
- Oxygen balloon, First aid kit and Sleeping bag
- 1 porter to carry personal belongings up to 7 Kg
- Park Entrance Fee
NOT Included for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Package?
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Flight costs (please request a quote)
- Additional excursions during free time
- Fuel and transportation surcharges (when applicable)
- Internal Flights: Lima – Cusco – Lima
- Optional Excursions
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the Peru Packages