This tour package visits unique and classic spots in the Sacred Valley with all of its ancient treasures and Incan sites, plus 1-Day trip to Machu Picchu! The Sacred Valley is very large and stretches from Pisac to Ollantaytambo with many small indigenous towns, secluded weaving villages, alpaca and llama farms and 10th and 11th century Inca Ruins including Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Urubamba. Visiting the amazing Salt Mines with thousands of ponds carved into the mountainside and the hand-carved Terraces of Moray, which are different levels of circular structures and have different temperatures at each level to grow different crops. They were watered through a complex irrigation system and allowed the cultivation of over 250 different crops by the Incas. We will explore interesting and incredible ruins and the world-famous Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, UNESCO World Heritage Site and the New 7th Wonder of the World!
The Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu tour can be done on any date as long as we have a minimum of 2 people!
|No. OF PEOPLE||PRICE|
|2 to 12 people (with 1 night hotel)||$ 437 USD per person|
|2 to 12 people (without hotel)||$ 417 USD per person|
***All entrance fees are included and we operate our tours in small groups averaging 5 people with a maximum of 8!***
- Under 18 years old: $30 USD Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Under 11 years old: $40 USD Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Huayna Picchu Climb: $75 USD This needs to be booked in advance, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Upgrade to Vistadome Train: $57 USD (Aguas Calientes to Poroy at 4:43pm)
- Upgrade La Cabaña Hotel 3*: $50 USD per person
- Upgrade Tierra Viva Hotel: 4* $90 USD per person
- Upgrade El Mapi Hotel: 4*¨$120 USD per person
- Hotel single supplement: $35 USD
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR THE 2 DAY SACRED VALLEY & MACHU PICCHU TOUR?
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel (Please send us the flight information)
- Pick up at your hotel
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private transportation
- All entrance tickets for the different archeological sites
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Round trip train ticket (Expedition service) Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary
- Hotel at Aguas Calientes with private room, bathroom, and wifi
- Round trip Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco via private van
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED FOR THE SACRED VALLEY & MACHU PICCHU TOUR?
- Water and snacks
- Huayna Picchu – $75 USD
- Upgrade to Vistadome Train – $57 USD
- Hotel upgrade – Request pricing at booking time
- Tips for your guide
- Hotels before and after your trek
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING FOR THE SACRED VALLEY & MACHU PICCHU TOUR?
- A small backpack or carry bag (large bags are not allowed on the train or in Machu Picchu)
- A change of clothing for the second day
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain jacket or poncho
- A fleece or jacket
- Basic toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Hat for the sun
- Some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs
- Original passport (you cannot enter Machu Picchu without it)
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the machu picchu tours