Tucked between Cusco and Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley is a truly special place. With a slightly warmer climate, the gentle presence of the Andes Mountains, a sprinkling of ancient fortresses, and villages like Pisac and Ollantaytambo steeped in age-old traditions are what you’ll experience on a tour of the Inca heartland.
The one-day Sacred Valley Tour from Ollantaytambo to Cusco; is perfect for visitors who have have chosen Ollantaytambo or the charming small town of Urubamba as a base, are coming back from a great adventure to the World Wonder of Machu Picchu Inca City or as a stop off on their way to Machu Picchu tour.
Embark on a private tour from Ollantaytambo and make the most of your trip to the famous Sacred Valley of the Incas visiting all the must-see sites in the area such as Ollantaytambo, Moray, the Salt Mines, and Pisac on a full day or multi-day tour with a private knowledgeable guide at your side.
- Experienced & English speaking licensed local guide: Our expert guides are graduates of the professional career of Tourism of the National University San Antonio Abad of Cusco and also graduate from the Technical College as a leader in the tourism industry. They all grew up in this region and have a true passion to teach others about their heritage. They are fun yet professional and will ensure you are safe and happy.
- Private transportation with a professional driver: We will pick you up in our private van, directly from your hotel. The van will be waiting for you at each stop, after the tour. We will drop you off directly at your hotel. The type of vehicle will be provided based on the size of the group.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Hotel before/after the tour
- Entrance Tickets: All of the sites visited on this tour require the Sacred Valley Tourist Ticket. You can purchase this ticket at your first stop for S/70 soles for a one day pass, or S/ 130 soles for the 10 day pass. See more information about the Boleto Turistico here!
- The entrance tickets to the Maras Salt Mines is separate and is S/10 soles each.
- Meals: Meals are not included in your tour but our guides will recommend some good places. If you prefer another location, please feel free to tell your guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Why travel with Orange Nation Peru?
We have become the leaders in small group adventure travel over the past three decades by consistently listening to our travelers and delivering what they desire: adaptable itineraries, the freedom to explore, smaller group sizes, safety and peace of mind, and knowledgeable local guides who provide unique insights into the destination that would be missed through any other means of travel.Learn more
EXPERT GUIDES : Our expedition staff are experienced, enthusiastic and among the best in the industry - they are our secret to success
SMALL GROUPS: Travelling with us will always feel like going with friends and not with a group of strangers in an organized tour.
OUR EXPERIENCE: With fifteen years’ experience and over 25 Packages to Machu Picchu alone, our team knows how to deliver a successful expedition.
ENVIRONMENTAL: ENVIRONMENTAL: Education and conservation are our passion. We aim to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of all wilderness areas.
Ready to Create a Unique Dream Travel in Perú?
Recommended for you
Here you have other options that will suit your needs from the Day Tours