This Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu & Rainbow Mountain tour package visits the most interesting sites in the Sacred Valley with all of its ancient treasures and Inca ruins, plus a Tour of Machu Picchu followed by a visit to the Rainbow Mountain! The Sacred Valley is very large and stretches for miles with many small indigenous towns, secluded weaving villages, outdoor handicraft markets and ancient Inca Ruins including Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Urubamba. Visiting the Salt Mines with thousands of ponds carved into the mountainside (amazing sight) and the Terraces of Moray, which are built in the form of an amphitheater and have different temperatures at each level to grow different crops. They were watered through a complex irrigation system and allowed the cultivation of the Incas to grow over 250 types of vegetables.
We will explore interesting and incredible ruins and the world famous Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, which lies at the feet of the Huayna Picchu Mountain. Next, we will enjoy the radiant colors of the recently discovered Rainbow Mountain, hiking through some secluded communities, in which you may interact with the indigenous people who are still holding onto their traditional culture. You will find yourself surrounded by snow-capped peaks, herds of llamas, glaciers and blue lakes, all set within a breathtaking colorful mountain range. The Rainbow Mountain trek has different types of wildlife such as condors and Cara Cara falcons. The colorful sandstone mountains in the Vinicunca area are probably the most unique and coolest thing you will ever see!
The Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu & Rainbow Mountain tour is available on any date as long as we have a minimum of 2 people!
|No. OF PEOPLE||Otto|
|2 to 8 people (with 2 nights hotel)||$ 617 USD per person|
|2 to 8 people (without hotel)||$ 547 USD per person|
***All entrance fees are included and we operate our tours in small groups averaging 5 people, with a maximum of 8!***
- Under 18 years old: $30 USD. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Under 11 years old: $40 USD. Please send us a copy of your passport at the time of booking.
- Huayna Picchu Climb: $75 USD. This needs to be booked in advance, let us know at the time of booking.
- Upgrade to Vistadome Train: $57 USD.
- Upgrade Hotel – La Cabaña Hotel 3*: $50 USD per person
- Upgrade Hotel – Tierra Viva Hotel: 4* $90 USD per person
- Upgrade Hotel – El Mapi Hotel: 4* $120 USD per person
- Hotel single supplement: $35 USD
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pick up from your hotel
- Tours of Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- Rainbow Mountain Trek
- All entrances for Archeological Sites
- Private transportation for all tours
- Round Trip Expedition Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Ollantaytambo, Aguas Calientes, Cusco
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Roundtrip bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- Professional English-speaking guide
- 2 hot meals at Rainbow Mountain – breakfast and lunch
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Meals not indicated on the itinerary
- Entrance fee to the hot springs of Aguas Calientes (optional)
- Ticket for Huayna Picchu – $75 USD
- Upgrades train– For Vistadome train add $57 USD per person
- Upgrades Hotel Aguas Calientes (see under pricing)
- Tips for your guide
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING FOR THE SACRED VALLEY TO MACHU PICCHU & RAINBOW MOUNTAIN TOUR?
- A small backpack or carry bag (larger not allowed on the train or in Machu Picchu)
- A change of clothing for the second day
- Comfortable shoes
- Water to drink
- Rain poncho (Provided by Orange Nation)
- A fleece or jacket
- Basic toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Hat for the sun
- Some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs
- Original passport (you cannot enter Machu Picchu without it)
Recomendado para você
Nos tornamos líderes em viagens de aventura para pequenos grupos nas últimas três décadas, ouvindo constantemente nossos viajantes e oferecendo o que eles desejam: itinerários adaptáveis, liberdade para explorar, grupos menores, segurança e tranquilidade e guias locais experientes que fornecem informações únicas sobre o destino que seriam perdidas por qualquer outro meio de viagem.Saber mais
GUIAS ESPECIALIZADOS : Nossa equipe de expedição é experiente, entusiasmada e está entre as melhores do setor: são o nosso segredo do sucesso
PEQUENOS GRUPOS: Viajar connosco será sempre como ir com amigos e não com um grupo de estranhos em uma excursão organizada.
Nossa Experiência: Com quinze anos de experiência e mais de 25 Pacotes Machu Picchu sozinhos, nossa equipe sabe como entregar uma expedição de sucesso.
ENVIRONMENTAL: AMBIENTAL: Educação e conservação são a nossa paixão. Nosso objetivo é criar embaixadores vitalícios para a proteção de todas as áreas selvagens.
Pronto para criar uma viagem de sonho única no Peru?
Recomendado para você
RAqui você tem outras opções que vão atender as suas necessidades desde o passeios machu picchu